Wednesday, January 11, 2023

Top Five News Sources

1. At this point in my life the news I tend to read is sports related so for that reason my number one news source has to be ESPN.com. I tend to follow many major sports teams throughout their seasons and ESPN does an amazing job keeping up with teams, players, drafts, trades and injury news. 



2.  As I explained before a lot of my news in my life right now is sports related so I tend to use twitter a lot. I only look at two accounts on twitter because I trust these reporters and what they have to say. Adrian Wojnarowski is a trusted national basketball reporter who tweets the biggest NBA news when they happen. If something big in the NBA happens he is the first one to tweet about it. The other account is Adam Schefter who is an NFL analyst and insider who like Adrian Wojnarowski lets the public know before anybody else if something major happens in the sport wether that be a rule change, injury report or a player gets traded. 


3. When I actually rarely decide to read about real world issues and news I read the Associated Press. I find a lot of their articles very interesting and it gives me different perspectives of stories. They tend to not pick sides but rather just give facts. 


4. A sports outlet I really enjoy getting news from is Sports Illustrated. I grew up reading their articles and magazines my entire life. They tend to provide a more in depth analysis than a lot of other sports outlets. I used to just read the magazines but as I got older I have enjoyed their articles much more. 

5. My final source of news is family and friends. Whenever something important is on the news or is spreading I always tend to hear it from people close to me early on. News spreads like wildfire through just talking in my experience. No matter how big or small the news is it always seems to be spread through talking with other people. 



 

No comments:

Post a Comment

EOTO 2 reaction

     I learned so much through my peers while listening to them speak in their presentations. The presentation that really caught my eye was...